Smith & Nephew Allevyn™ Adhesive Hydrocellular Dressing with Pad, Profiled Edges, Trilaminate Structure. Highly absorbent, central, hydrocellular layer. Creates and maintains a moist, wound healing environment at the wound surface helping to prevent eschar formation. Soft and cushioning, provides excellent patient comfort and protection.
- Designed specifically for the management of chronic and exuding wounds
- Sticks and remains in place on difficult to dress body parts
- Absorbs up to three times more exudates than other hydrocolloids and is ideal for moderate to heavy exuding wounds
- Maintains a moist, wound healing environment at the wound surface helping to prevent eschar formation
- Low allergy adhesive coating
- Tapered construction with microthin edges
- Perforated wound contact layer
- Profiled cross-section, narrowing to microthin edges
Image shown is for reference purposes only. The actual product appearance may vary.